We are very excited to be attending the 2015 Unified Wine and Grape Symposium from January 27 to 29, 2015 at the Sacramento Convention Center. We are scheduled to attend exciting seminars including:
- Keynote speech by Rick Tigner, President of Jackson Family Wines
- Preparing Your Wine Business for a Transition or Sale
- A discussion on the state of the winegrape industry
- Wine Trends or Fads?
- Regulatory Hurdles for DTC, Social Media, and Third Party Sales Channels
- Future Proofing Your Business
- Understanding the Marketing of “Craft” and the Opportunities for the Wine Industry
- Sustainability Certification in a Global Market
- Is California Special and Can it Stay that Way? Understanding California’s Position in the Global Wine Market
If you’ll be at the conference, we hope to meet you there! Look out for our summaries and reviews following the conference.